In this newsletter (also posted here):
- National swing band stops in Columbus April 18
- Guest instructors Mike ‘the girl’ Legett and Dan Rosenthal March 29, April 5
- Dancers Welcomed at Ed Polcer Concert March 25th (pics)
- April Monthly Dance to have 1960s theme, feature The Madison line dance
- CBUS Lindy Exchange – Registration is open!
See you on the dance floor,
Calendar at a Glance:
Lesson Series Starting Thursday, May 3rd (4 weeks, 1st week mandatory)
Note: No lesson series in April. Check out our workshops below!
Dances with Beginner Lessons
- Wednesday, April 4 – Swingin’ Wednesdays
- Wednesday, April 11 – Swingin’ Wednesdays (COLLEGE ID NIGHT)
- **Wednesday, April 18 – Swingin’ Wednesdays with live band!**
- Saturday, April 21 – Monthly Dance at the YWCA
**SPECIAL EVENT APRIL 18th! $8 cover (includes lesson) for SOLOMON DOUGLAS!
- Thursday, March 29 – Follow Focus Followup Workshop (Intermediate Lindy)
- Thursday, April 5 – Intro to Drag Blues Workshop (Beginner Drag Blues)
- Thursday, April 12 – Playful Lindy Hop Rhythms (Intermediate)
- Thursday, April 19 – Learn the Madison Line Dance
Thursday, April 26 – Beginner Lindy Hop Crash Course
There will not be a 4 week series in April.